Tuesday, 12 March 2013

DISARM


Disarm are another band i know very little about I only heard them in 2010 when their discography CD was released. I don't know why no one ever mentioned these to me back in the 80's or how i never found out about them somehow because these guys are great! Classic fast loud and raw D-beat Hardcore Swedish style! This File contains the aforementioned discography CD and is their entire (albeit brief)  recorded history 1982 - 87 plus a handful of live stuff to round it out and the live recordings are pretty decent as normally i would omit live stuff if it's trashy quality! Anyway not a lot else i can say I'm afraid I'm ignorant to any of the history of this band or their place in the scene at the time all i can say is they're fucking great! GO.....

DISARMMediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment