Tuesday, 28 February 2017

UPDATE #1543289767543

Hello readers well it has been over a year since I last posted in here and the comments still come in daily which is great that, despite the fact that I haven't updated the blog in a while people are still finding and enjoying the posts!

You will see below I have updated the Virulence & Fu Manchu post and in the coming days/weeks I am gonna update a few more posts I also have 3 in various stages of completion that have yet to be published so once I get the updates done and the drafts for the 3 unpublished I shall start thinking about what's next for UTS

Thanks for your patience and kind comments hope that the rewards will be worth the investment of your time.

Cheers

Dave B.


2 comments:

  1. Nice to see that you are keeping this blog going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete