Monday 25 May 2020

UPDATE PLEASE READ


Hi readers I have noticed during the long absence before the reeboot that a lot of spam has been turning up in comments I am working to remove it all but it's a LONG laborious job but hopefully it will all be gone soon.

Secondly I have repeatedly stated this but i shall repeat it again, if you have any problems with passwords for extracting files or corrupt fdiles then please do report corrupt files but... 

THERE IS NO PASSWORD PROTECTION ON ANY OF MY UPLOADS

I used WINRAR to compress these files into RAR it's one of the best and it is free to download if you can't extract my files when you download or there is some password requested...

DOWNLOADING WINRAR SHOULD SOLVE THIS!

Here is the link to where you can download it safe and virus free


this is what it looks like on your desktop once installed and what my files should look like when you download them
                                     
Hope that solves any problems anyone might have.

Thanks

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment